Sigma Beauty

Sigma Beauty
check out Sigma Beauty for amazing products!!

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Hair Journey

Hello beautiful people!!!

I've decided to start a hair journey, like many persons have done on Youtube. I'm just starting and my first goal is APL ( Arm Pit Length). My plan so far is to co wash once a week on Wednesdays and to wash it on Saturdays, both times I will deep condition/moisture treatment. Then every 6 weeks I'll do a protein treatment. Also im gonna stretch out my relaxer to at least 10 or 12 weeks. I moisturise every day with either coconut oil or a mixture natural oils ( coconut, castor, jojoba, olive etc)

Thats basically it for now. I really want to get to APL but i have to get my hair healthy first because right now its breaking pretty badly. Updates will be coming!! See pics below for where I'm at right now.

All for now
*embrace your pretty!!*
Charissa



No comments:

Post a Comment