Sigma Beauty

Sigma Beauty
check out Sigma Beauty for amazing products!!

Saturday 14 May 2011

look of the night- blue smokey eye

Hey beautiful people!
Today I'm gonna show you how to achieve this look ------> a soft blue smokey eye











Firstly prime the eye: I'm using my Coastal Scents Eclipse Palette
http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm/product/2216_140/eclipse-concealer-palette.cfm)
 [ 2nd from the right at the bottom]





Then taking a highlight colour, place that on the brow bone. I'm using two I-Mark eyeshadows from Mark by Avon, Whisper( bottom right) and Fairy Dust( top left). I mix those two together then apply it to the browbone.






Then I apply Corset( 2nd from right bottom row) by I-Mark in the crease and on the outer V






Afterwards, take Whisper and Fairy Dust again and apply to the lid. On top of that add NYX pearl loose eyeshadow in Pink to the inner corner













Then apply a black eyeshadow to the outer V to darken it. I'm using the black from my Coastal Scents 88 palette.











 Add eyeliner to both lid and lower waterline, use the Corset eyeshadow on the lower lash line,  add mascara and YOU'RE DONE!






Till later :)
Charissa

No comments:

Post a Comment