Sigma Beauty

Sigma Beauty
check out Sigma Beauty for amazing products!!

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Hair Haul and Review- Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition

Hi guys!




I'm back with a hair post, a review of some new hair products I bought. Its a haul and review.

I bought a few products over the weekend including the new Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo and conditioner and the Aphoghee  2-step protein treatment.

So of course with today being one of my wash days I tried out the Garnier products. On a scale of 1-10 I give it a 9 and 2 thumbs up! Here's how I size it up.



Smell: Amazeballs! The shampoo smells like a fruity smoothy, and almost like a green apple Jolly Ranchers. The conditioner was a little more sophisticated ( if that makes sense), like a grown up version of the shampoo.

Effectiveness: The product claims to make your hair 3 times stronger, healthier and shinier, compared to not using a nourishing shampoo and conditioner. It contains 3 natural oils, avocado, olive and shea, which are supposed to help strengthen each strand from the inside and out.

Prior to washing my hair I had a fair amount of breakage/fall out. I don't have a pick of what came out this morning but here's a pic of what was left after coming my hair right before washing:



When the product was in my hair it felt great! Silky, moisturised, nourished. The conditioner especially felt amazing, and I didn't want to take it out, it JUST FELT SO GOOD! No matter how great it feels while its in your hair, what's really important is how your hair feels afterwards.

The Real Deal

 While washing out the conditioner I noticed my hair still felt very silky. I was worried that maybe I just still had product in my hair so I kept washing it out, but noticed the silky feeling wasn't really going away. The water kept coming out clean and I realised that YES it was my hair not left over product. Yup! Yesiree! 10 points Garnier!

The Aftermath

After towel drying and moisturising with a dime sized amount of coconut oil and Mega Growth Profectiv Break Free Leave-In Strengthener (aka my new daily moisturiser), my hair does feel nourished and stronger and still has that silky feeling. Only 5 strands came out after the final comb through and I left my hair to air dry. I will say tho that during the process a good amount of hair did come out ( see photos below). The amount is normal and nothing to be alarmed about, especially since my hair has not been cut or trimmed in probably over 6 months now. And most of the strands come right out from the root, so most of it isnt breakage. ( I have yet to figure out why the whole strand comes out tho :s. Help plz!)
after 1st comb-out

comb-out during conditioner

Its a 9 so far from me because I can't really judge after just one use. The real test will come after several uses, but for a first try Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition is winner in my books.


That's all for now!
Stay beautiful :)

Charissa



Note: Products were bought at Discount Beauty Supply in King's Plaza on Constant Spring Road (same plaza as Bryan's Studio) The shampoo costs 495 JMD and the conditioner was 470 JMD, plus tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment