Sigma Beauty

Sigma Beauty
check out Sigma Beauty for amazing products!!

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Update and photoshoot

Beautiful people! I've been very delinquent in updating my blog, yes I know, but thats because I've been very busy on the road for my new job. I've been going all around my beautiful country getting to know it more and finding out things I was surprised I didn't know. That said, my trips have given me lots of inspiration for makeup looks and tutorials, so get ready for upcoming videos and posts!! Woot! Also, this past weekend I did my very first photoshoot [insert streamers and confetti throwing here]. I hired my awesome photographer friend Keisha Miles and asked some of my gorgeous friends to be models. All in all the shoot was amazing and as soon as I get the pics you'll be sure to see them on my Facebook page.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Charissa-Zoe-Makeup-Artist/109485485792230. But until then I'll be putting up pics and tutorials/pictorials of how to achieve the looks from the photoshoot during this week.

That's all for now but stay tuned for more!

:)
Charissa Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment